First time signing in?
Please enter your Username and Password we provided in the e-mail sent to you.
Once you sign in, you will be prompted to change your password for security purposes.
Having Trouble Logging In?
1) Page won’t load or says “under construction”. If you are using an incorrect address you will see an error message that could say one of the following: “under construction”, “forceSSL attribute to true”, “there is problem with this website’s security certificate”, the “connection is untrusted”, etc.
Make sure you are using this exact URL: https://ricksteves.secure.force.com/customers/SiteLogin (especially https and not just http and that it includes the word secure).
2) You get “Error: Your login attempt has failed.” Make sure you are using the correct username and password. If you are unsure of your password click the “Forgot Your Password?” link at the above URL in #1.
In most cases your username will be your email address.
If you keep getting “Login failed” message with the temporary password, check the password as lower case “L’s”, the #1 and uppercase “I” look similar. The most reliable way to enter your case sensitive password is to copy and paste it. Once you log on with the temporary password you will
be required to create a new password. Create a password that is easy for you to remember for your future logons.
3) If you login and see part of the page not loading and get a VisualForce error message, first try to reload the page and logging in a second time. If this doesn’t work try closing your browser and re-opening the link again. If you continue to see this after restarting your browser please email email@example.com with any details you can provide about the error message, your name, type of computer/tablet/phone, and browser being used (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari).
4) If you get “Error / Data Not Available” message when you have logged in, please contact our Tour Department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-608-4217) with this information and we can reset your permissions to the Customer Portal. This generally happens if you’ve taken a tour with us in previous years.
5) If you are seeing any other issue not mentioned above please email a description of your error to email@example.com.